The United States Air Force Academy Parents Club of Minnesota exists to promote the well being of the Minnesota cadets at the Air Force Academy and their families. The club is entirely member-supported. All parents of Minnesota cadets attending the Academy and parents of students at the Academy Prep School are invited to become members.
The Minnesota Parents Club is a very active club. Events are scheduled throughout the year to provide support for the cadets, their families, future cadets, and the Air Force Academy:
- We have Monthly Club Meetings for all members and interested parents.
- We host a Mom's Night Out each year.
- Minnesota Night is a fun event for the Minnesota cadets and their friends which is usually held in February.
- The Graduation Information meeting helps families start planning 18 months before their cadet’s graduation.
- The Spring Banquet welcomes the candidates and the families of the next USAFA class and celebrates all our cadets and our club.
- The Orientation for Candidates provides valuable information to candidates and their families before In-Processing.
- The Club Picnic is a purely social event for families to get better acquainted with each other.
- Cookie Packing Event - The club is famous at the Academy for sending good sized boxes stuffed full of holiday cookies & and other treats to every Minnesota cadet.
- Parent’s Night Out (PNO) – fellowship at a local restaurant held at various times over the year
- Keep in touch through the web site and email
- Access our closed Facebook Group
- Join a support network to find answers to your questions
- Build friendships with other parents of cadets
The USAFA Parents Club of Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) corporation
This web site's content in no way reflects the opinions, standards, or policy of the United States Air Force Academy or the U.S. government.